You will ensure the overall strategic coordination, day-to-day management, and key technical oversight of the Country Program’s (CP’s) ICT and ICT4D (ICT) functions in coordination with the Regional Information, Communications and Technology Systems Manager (RIM) to support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable.
You will analyze and anticipate operational and programmatic ICT service needs and challenges and will introduce cost-effective technology improvement solutions in accordance with established policies, procedures, and service standards for optimal performance, integrity, security, and strategic alignment of systems.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being.. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports. Monitor and assess performance to ensure adequate capacity for successful support of high quality programming.
Plan, design, direct, and coordinate the installation, configuration, maintenance, availability and security of the CP’s office ICT environment, including the delivery network and ICT infrastructure; manage crisis situations to ensure ongoing ICT enablement of agency business.
Evaluate user needs and system functionality and ensure that ICT facilities and user devices meet these needs. Ensure timely and quality service delivery, technical support, and advice to user requests.
Partner with program staff to prioritize and support integration and evolution of ICT solutions in improving program implementation.
Manage relationships with suppliers, conduct supplier analysis, and assess effectiveness to ensure third-party services meet CRS business requirements and needs. Collaborate with Procurement to ensure ICT purchases are in line with CRS standards and in compliance with donor requirements. Provide strategic guidance and input to budget development with regard to ICT-related expenses.
Assess and analyze ICT training needs. Provide capacity building (training, coaching, on-the-job support, etc.), remotely or on-site, to staff and partners in ICT-related areas to ensure efficient and consistent adoption and use of ICT applications.
Monitor ICT systems operations in terms of functionality, security and service delivery and provide statistical and analytical reports on ICT-related data, metrics, and trends. Collaborate with relevant staff to ensure inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, and software is maintained. Monitor functionality, anticipate supply needs and alert managers.
Master’s degree in IT-related field (Computer Science, Computer Networking, Programming, and Information Systems) required. Equivalent combination of relevant experience and Bachelor’s degree and/or training/certification may substitute for advanced education.
Examples of Certification requirements include Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or equivalent, Cisco Certified Network Associate or equivalent, Microsoft SharePoint Foundations or equivalent and ITIL Foundation Certified.
Project Management certification preferred.
Minimum of five years of progressively responsible related professional experience.
Experience in introduction, design, implementation, and adoption of relevant technology and data management tools.
Demonstrated proficiency in management of network/server software and hardware devices and platforms.
Expert grasp of evolving communication and data network/server technologies and tools, as well as backup and disaster recovery systems.
Experience with ITSM and systems management tools preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong relationship management skills. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally with a strong client-service focus.
Very strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical ideas and concerns in a non-technical manner.
Strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with capacity to see the big picture, make sound decisions, and offer non-standard solutions.
Strong organization, planning, review, and monitoring skills.
Able to maintain confidential information.
Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
Girl Effect, We’re a creative non-profit empowering girls to change their lives. Started by the Nike Foundation, we are experts in media, mobile, brand and international development: a unique mix of skills that we use to solve global problems in a different way.
We work across the world in the places where girls are marginalised and vulnerable. We create for young people in ways they love and interact with. And it's all delivered through the media and mobile tech they use every day – from apps that build skills, to TV dramas that explore vital issues, to magazines written by girls.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Support
Employment Type: Full Time
What You’ll Do
As Girl Effect increases the scale of its reach and impact, Girl Effect Nigeria is looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced IT Support to assist with strategic and technical IT/ICT support within the following scope;
Network administration and desktop support
System administration and MS Exchange support
We aim to improve on the efficiency and effectiveness of current IT services by leveraging on the skills and capabilities of an IT Support to enhance staff productivity, IT security, internet functionality, knowledge management and awareness as well as hardware spares management and software library support for Girl Effect Nigeria Country office
As the IT Support, you will lead on all IT/ICT related tasks. Critical to your success will be ability to ensure ISP service us efficient and functioning according to SLA signed with Girl Effect Nigeria. In addition, the following are also relevant success indicators you are required to achieve;
IT help desk is available to staff with little or no service disruptions
Proactive and efficient support is available to users
Efficient management of Girl Effect’s IT systems and equipment ensuring settings are up to date
Assigned online trackers are active and regularly monitored for efficiency
Communication system is efficient and effective
Ensure that no pirated software is being used
Provide first level user, workstation and server support.
Manage overall technology infrastructure, providing professional advice on related purchases
Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
Oversee system administration function to ensure smooth running of daily office operations and utilization of IT services
Conduct regular backup of relevant data as well as data security
Troubleshoot system, equipment/materials and network problems; liaise with ISPs where required. Set up a help desk system to;
Diagnose hardware and software faults and
Solve technical and applications problems
Install printers, copiers, laptops and desktop computers
Ensure local and server based antivirus softwares are installed and track license for notification of renewal time; conduct routine scanning against threats to normal systems’ running
Provide user training on common business application and usage of Girl Effect’s ICT systems such as training new and current employees on computer software and ICT systems.
Sustain IT culture for Email and Internet usage
Produce reports as may be requested by Supervisor/Management
Keep ICT equipment, storage area and work area clean and organized.
Any other tasks as may be assigned within the job scope
HR unit – Support HR software application, update Girl Effect Nigeria organogram and follow up on setting up of new user email accounts and other IT requirements.
Procurement: Assist with online dispatch of TORs, RFQs and RFPs, update online databases
Inventory: Assist with online updating database for Girl Effect Nigeria’s assets and allocation/relocation of assets
Security: Provide support to the team on online tracking devices e.g. vehicle tracker and CCTV footage
Admin: Assist with efficient management of Girl Effect Nigeria’s communication system such as crediting of staff phones and functionality of Sat-phones.
Logistics: Assist with monitoring of online vehicle request when required
Program team: Provide IT support during training sessions
Who You Are
Have PC troubleshooting knowledge and MS SharePoint implementation user and desktop support as well as networking capacity.
Have working knowledge of office 365, Google Mac and Outlook laptops
Have a degree (BA / B.Sc / HND) in ICT or related field with minimum of 3 years relevant professional and work experience in ICT field commensurate with above requirements
Have experience working with international organizations is a plus.
Has and maintains the requisite skills required to meet the requirements set out above
Have proven knowledge of Mac and compatibility to other IT equipment – printers etc. to problem solve efficiently
Have the ability to perform effectively and efficiently on the job.
Have the ability to think logically in a pressurized working environment
Have the ability to work well in a team
Have good problem-solving skills
Have the ability to prioritize your workload
Have the ability to clearly explain technical IT issues to non-technical users
Be fluent in written and spoken English is required.
What Else You Should Know
As we continue to scale and grow - we are hugely ambitious for our future and we are looking for people who are driven by this to change the world for girls.
Our teams are a diverse mix across sectors (non-profit and commercial) and specialisms (from Brand and Creative through to Gender and Evidence). You’ll learn and grow in an environment that will challenge you to think and work with a fresh perspective.
At Girl Effect, you can expect to work somewhere where you will be stretched and developed in your role, a place where you can build your career and work with talented, engaged people committed to our cause to create a lasting impact.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
Spanish Villa Hotel - Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
Support users of CCTV system.
Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, sound, SFTV, etc.
Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
Meet with Loss Prevention and IS Supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
Perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention and Information Services management.
Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity
Ensure that all designs are done in accordance with best industry standards, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
Designing of various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
Great understanding of various social media platforms
Designing of web layouts using Figma will be an added advantage
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, video production and any design tool of choice
Understanding of principles of design
Must be able to create custom icons and cliparts
Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice
Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
Great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content
Pays attention to detail
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Proficient in Windows OS.
Must have a Degree from any reputable university.
You must provide a design portfolio (User Interface Mockups must be included).
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019
BSC/HND in Computer Science
3 to 5yrs experience in ISP/Telecom
General IT knowledge.
Must be able to maintain, troubleshoot, install and configure LAN, WAN, WIFI and MIKROTIK devices.
Also must be able to deploy, manage, and support Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Full understanding and support Office365 Application
Candidates must reside in Abuja
We are looking for network engineers to design, implement and maintain and support our growing network infrastructure.
The engineers will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing solution architectures that meet business objectives.
Provide network support for on-site and off-site locations while ensuring that SLAs are maintained.
Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
Prepare engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends
Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
Provide level - 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with company policy.
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering or a related subject
Certifications in any reputable Network OEM will be ad added advantage. Other relevant certifications will also considered
Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 3 years
Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
Deep understanding of networking protocols
Deep understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model and its implementation
Skilled in working with radios
Good leadership, written and communication skills
Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
Sorist Kings Cross Company is registered with CAC Nigeria. We are majorly based in ICT Solutions. Our priority is giving you a 100% customer service even at a very affordable price..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
• Meet with clients to determine requirements.
• Work with clients to define the scope of a project define software, hardware and network requirements.
• Analyse IT requirement within companies and give independent and objective advice on the use of IT.
• Develop agreed solutions and implement new system.
• Present solutions in written or oral reports.
• Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers.
• Design, test, install and monitor new systems.
• Identify potential clients and build and maintain contacts.
• Organize training for users and other consultants.
• Help Clients with change management activities.
• Other requirements as the job may require.
• A Masters holder in Computer Sciences.
S/he will be responsible for developing and expressing ideas and stories and handling the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions. Duties will include but not limited
Conducting research to obtain information for planned write-ups and scripts
Draft, review & revise written materials for approval
Editing and proofreading of materials already generated
Support the thought leadership content development for the Executive Lead.
Qualification: Educated to degree level
Experience: Demonstrable experience writing good content. Good background or knowledge of Information Technology or Healthcare is required
Skills: Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Write Business Plans, proposals and for us and our clients. Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic details for Business opportunities we are investing for our clients and us,
• Initiate a budgetary and planning process, written and oral implementation for clients and us,
• Review, submit for approval and revise written materials to meet personal and professional standards and satisfy needs of our clients and Oasis,
• Supply fundamental fiscal concepts, develop financial analysis and models including forecasting of business opportunities
• Conduct research in all business opportunities we are investigating for clients and ourselves and prepare reports and presentations
• Research, evaluate and recommend rates for recovering and/ or distributing charges for services rendered to departments and/ or our clients
• Evaluate and report on deviations of departmental authorized practices and procedures and for clients
• Using data processing capabilities, prepare reports analyzing specific aspects of department and client structures, functions and operational procedures and recommend ways to improve efficiency and/ or effectiveness.
• Monitor newly mandated activities emanating from our clients to ensure adequate financing required and appropriate services delivered
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Understand, interpret and document client’s business needs
• Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), where applicable
• Improve processes and systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Work with the software development team to ensure professional documentation of development documentation for internal and external usage
• Ensure software development process is followed to enable the documentation to come out as needed, including, Business & Functional Requirements document, Technical Specifications document, Architectural and other schematic designs, DB design documentation, System Test Case documentation, User Manuals, Project completion report, and Customer handover documentation and reports, etc.
• Any other tasks assigned by the company
• Candidate must have a B.Sc/ HND or its equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar job
• Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, must be able to work under pressure and possess problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must be able to analyze information, have knowledge of software Algorithm design, software design, software debugging, software testing, software development fundamentals, and software performance
•Candidate must be able to pay attention to details, be disciplined and self-motivated with a sense of urgency about their work
•Compensation is competitive and position is based in Abuja
Sales & Sales Management
• Responsible for initiating, and prospecting new projects, prepare proposals and presentations, negotiate with clients and close deals across all Oasis Enterprise solutions. Candidate will also support the selling of our retail products and services
• Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy diligently
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities
• Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal,
• Develop winning proposals based on team meetings and discussions, maintain the Business Development databases and document and sell Business proposals for clients,
• Negotiate and close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and obtain purchase order or award letter,
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Oasis Management Company Limited is a Management Consulting and IT Services company, based in Abuja. We provide training and IT advisory services to Government agencies and private sector clients.
Java Spring Developer
Oasis Management Company is currently searching for a Java SOA Developer to join our core software development team. The successful candidate is self-motivated and has the experience to deliver projects at limited timeframe.
The selected candidates will join a team that is dedicated to the blending of technology to help improve corporate and government automation processes. The Java Spring Developer is responsible for interface design and programming using any of the Object Oriented programming Languages. Should be an experienced programmer
• Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS),
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
• Programs the computer by entering coded information.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any other tasks assigned by the company
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
• 3-5 years experience in a related field with 3 years being programming in ASPNET and Java Script.
• Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills,
• Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance
• Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
• Software Documentation, Software Testing, Databases, and development skills with HTML,C++,C,CSS,
• JAVA, PHP, XML, ASP, ASP.NET, C# and various content management systems and tools.
• Candidate should know how to use image editing suite like Photoshop.
• Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
• Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture
• Minimum of 3 years in back end server side java
• Experience with Spring 3 Framework
• Experience with Hibernate/ HQL/ SQL
• Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set
• Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
• Agile programming methodology, Development tools and principles
• SOAP and RESTful based web services
Compensation is competitive and position is based in Abuja.
HND or OND in any field
Relevant working experience as a marketer
Ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets
Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
Very good Computer Knowledge.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
• Identify and aggressively market the company’s product to prospective clients
• Responsible for Management of Technical Service