I am a creative, motivated and adaptable graduate, keen to join a fast-paced organization targeted at achieving its corporate objectives and effectively meeting stakeholder’s expectations. I am a quick learner, who craves to acquire more knowledge, contribute to the economic development of any organization. Driven by excellence in all endeavors, also excellence in oral, written and communication skills and will render very commendable client service.
Office Assistant( NYSC)Government House of Ebonyi State2018-2019
1. Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
2. Managing daily/weekly/monthly agenda.
3. Prepareing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms.
3. Supporting and facilitating the completion of regular reports.
4.Developing and maintaining a filling system.
5. Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
Document expenses and hand in reports.
Sociology and AnthropologyNnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka2013-2017
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology and Anthropology
Customer Service and Relationship Management100%